HighQuest Group is seeking nominations for its annual Women in Agribusiness Demeter Award of Excellence.
The Demeter Award, which is given in three categories, recognizes companies and individuals whose achievements further the Women in Agribusiness mission of attracting and advancing women in the ag and food sectors, and that exemplify the belief that nurturing gender diversity is in a company’s and the industry’s best interests. The annual presentation of these awards will be at the 2017 Women in Agribusiness Summit Sept. 26-28 in Minneapolis, Minn.
Nominations are accepted in three categories:
- Leader of the Year: This category will recognize an individual who has worked to expand and diversify the offerings of the women’s initiatives within their company or the achievements of leaders and entrepreneurs who have made accomplishments of significance that further the mission of Women in Agribusiness.
- Innovator of the Year: This category will recognize a woman who has demonstrated innovation in the initiation, development or launch of gender diversity programs and/or who has affected positive change in her company or in the industry with regard to women’s advancement. (Please note: nominees for this award should not hold executive positions within their companies.)
- Company/Organization of the Year: This award will recognize the achievements of a company that has initiated programs to support professional development, achievements and overall growth of women in the industry.
Submit a nomination
- Entry form and guidelines for submissions are available on the Women in Agribusiness website under Initiatives.
- There is no limit to the number of entries in each award category, though there will be only one award recipient in each category.
- When submitting nominations, any given individual can be nominated for only one category.
- A person or company may self-nominate.
- Nominations will be accepted through June 30, 2017.
Source: Women in Agribusiness